Nomato ♦ Order Information
Our Refund Policy:
REFUND POLICY Last Updated July 30, 2018
Customer Satisfaction is your right and our duty. If in any case you are not satisfied with your purchase, Norine’s Corp will refund or exchange your product.
If you change your mind about the product you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to the following conditions:
1. Items must be returned within 21 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase.
2. You must provide your name and address.
3. Opened or partially consumed products cannot be returned.
4. The returned items must be unopened. If the products you have purchased from us are faulty, or damaged then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding you or providing a replacement product provided that items are returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Depending on your location Items may arrive in 2-8 Business Days
If you are shipping an item, please consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are unable to guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If Norine’s Corp learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information (defined below) online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete the information as soon as possible and to not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
Information We Collect
We collect the following information, including:
· Personal Information You Share with Us: "Personal Information" is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Site. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice.
· Information We Collect Automatically: When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information, such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service (“Online Information”).
· Third Party Features
Use of Site via Mobile Device
If you use the Site through your mobile device, we may collect your geo-location information to assist us in fulfilling your order. We will not share this information with third parties and will only use this information for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. You may at any time prevent the Site from using your location by turning this option off at the device level.
We may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to or through them.
How Your Personal Information is Used, Processed and Disclosed
· send information to customers about orders;
· fulfill your orders;
· process and collect your payments;
· administer "Nomato” customer loyalty programs;
· customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Site to better meet your needs;
· prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
· comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
Third Party Service Providers
Norine’s Corp may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
included among the transferred business assets.
Information Sharing for Marketing Purposes
To provide you with information about products and services that may be useful to you, we may partner with select reputable organizations whose privacy policies we believe are consistent with ours. Such organizations may include other retailers and magazine publishers. Through these arrangements, we may share, exchange, cross-reference and/or rent your name and mailing address.
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Blogs, Reviews and Forums
The Site also may from time to time offer publicly-accessible blogs, customer reviews or forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from blogs, customer reviews or forums, please contact us. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your Personal Information.
Retention of Personal Information
Information for Visitors from California and Outside of the United States
Your California Privacy Rights
Visitors from Outside of the United States
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected is secure. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who work with us to make the Site (including the software, applications and services provided on the Site) available to you agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve you and to honor your preferences about contacts you receive.
When you send or otherwise transmit your sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to or though the Site, your sensitive information is encrypted
If you have any questions about security of the Site, please contact us.
2256 Lititz Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601